Friday, September 25, 2009

This is Where the Title Goes.


Okay. So I'm not that awesome at adding titles for my blog posts.
And I'll have to go back and check, but I think I begin a disproportionate amount of blog entries with the word "okay".
But I'm really just looking for an excuse to post this funny picture of my son. My husband caught it with his iPhone camera, and says that Lennon was "making funny faces while experimenting with vocalization."
I just had a long, long day that began at the unholy hour of 5:30 AM, which would have been fine had I gone to sleep at 9:30 PM the night before, but alas, I did not. Lennon had rolled over onto his stomach and presumably didn't like being on his stomach but couldn't figure out how to roll back over. He was so upset, it took me long enough to calm him down to make it senseless for me to try and go back to sleep, as I would have had to get the other kid (the one who can easily turn himself over, and toast his own waffles!) up and ready for school half an hour later.
Now it's 2:30 AM, and I'm exhausted yet too wired for sleep because I drank coffee all day so I could get through the two gigs I had to play tonight.
When I got home and checked my email, I find a very, very exciting (there's got to be a better word; monumental? earth-shattering? life-changing?) one there amongst all the offers to increase my penis size or turn me into a Stay At Home Mom Billionaire. More on this later. There are other people I need to inform before I can just blithely blog about it to whoever's reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment