Friday, July 8, 2011

Birthday Presents

I managed to finish the second doll for my niece Madison, whose 3rd birthday is this weekend. I'd already made the kitty doll and was determined to make a puppy companion to go with her in time for the birthday party.


I will definitely be making some revisions to this pattern so that future dolls come together a little bit easier. Sewing the head and torso pieces together is incredibly difficult to do with all of the pre-stuffed limbs tucked inside, and I had to wrestle the pieces through my sewing machine. Future dolls will be a little more rotund, but overall I'm really happy with how they turned out.
I hope Madison likes them!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have just found you now, and I realised that you hava same balls what I sewed, too. :)
    If you want, visit my blog to see mine ball with ribbons :)
    http://1napos.blogspot.com/search/label/babalabda

    ReplyDelete